Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Heather: Meet Gage.


*    I closed my eyes, picturing the man's harsh blue gaze, and slightly crooked nose. His unruly, flyaway dark brown hair, and his thick, strong build. I shuddered as I felt something probe within my mind.
-
Yes, Gage.
-
Thanks for the name, Nicole. ;)
I kind of feel like loser posting these pictures... but he's perfect!
*And I just can't help myself.
Gage is... more of an antagonist.
*And, no, do not own the picture... or the model.
And no, I'm really not usually this creepy. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy, you chose one of my names :D!

    Oh, and I call marrying him too >:P. It's legal some places to have two husbands, yeah? OH WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR POLYGAMY! WOOOO!

    Oh, and this just proves how horrible you are at pulling 'Kas' as I would never be embarrased to share with you lovely ladies my large collection of sexy-man-pictures. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would be one to have a collection...


    -H

    ReplyDelete