Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nat: Because I'm bored and have nothing better to do...

Questions for a Wednesday
1) If you were promised three honest answers to any three questions, what would they be and who would you ask?
2) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

And list your top ten favourite Christmas movies/songs. :)
(Thanks to
http://thursdaystopten.blogspot.com for the idea.)

My top ten:

1)Peace on Earth/The Little Drummer Boy by David Bowie and Bing Crosby
2) Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
3) Child of the Poor/What Child is This?
4) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original movie, not the Jim Carrey one)
5) Elf
6) The First Noel
7) Welcome Christmas (from The Grinch movie)
8) Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
9)Baby It's Cold Outside [mostly just because of Glee. ;) ]
10) Miracle on 34th Street

2 comments:

  1. 1. I probably wouldn't ask the ones I really wanted to know, because I'd be too afraid of the answer.

    2. Write a book. I've realised that one of the reasons I don't write more often and sometimes even put it off, is because I'm so scared of failure and that I won't be able to do it. I'd also ask out the guy at my work(:

    3. I don't really listen, or like, Christmas carols. I've heard of literally one of those songs on your list... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers to the questions. :)

    And that's funny that you haven't heard of them, I LOVE Christmas songs.

    ReplyDelete