Friday, December 10, 2010

Nat: The Real Life Half-Blood Prince

Hello again girls.

Rachel, you're definitely still welcome to join the blog again any time you want.

Kas - that's crazy that you're starting a new SAAWAKM video, I definitely just started working on one two nights ago...

Heather: I want to read the blurb of Radiance, and I love the cover!

Oh! And something epic happened today at school. Me and my friend Nicole opened our Macbeth books for the first time this semester, and they were both covered in writing, with notes about the play and stuff. And I was like 'Hey, this reminds me of Harry Potter!' So we both wrote 'This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince' in the back of our books, and we've been filling in spells like Levicorpus and Sectumsempra. Haha good ol' Half-Blood Prince.

1 comment:

  1. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.
    That's just awesome. You need to send me that.
    :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete