Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nicole: Is it just me...

or is Merlin taking over the blog? >:D! I've actually gotten back to writing as well. I wrote about 1000 words last night, and I would've written more if I didn't pass out on the couch, haha. And I should be writing now, but I've decided to go to OSAAWAKMS and read all of your stories, since I've been neglecting that blog for a while ;P.

Maybe I'll post some up later when I've finished with this chapter. I think this is one of the first ideas that I've written the first scenes to and haven't scraped it because it hasn't turned out the way I wanted :D. I was actually starting to think that because I'd gotten so little written in the past few months that maybe writing a book just wasn't in me, maybe I wasn't dedicated enough. But, F U negative thinking. Ima write this book.

Okay, I'll go stalk you guis now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment