Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nat: 20 days, 6 hours, 38 minutes 'til Christmas!

Well girls...I failed miserably at NaNoWriMo...only 30,152 words. =(

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering my schedule for the last three weeks.

5:00am -- Drag myself out of bed to be at school by 6:00am.
6:00am - 2:00pm -- Build sets/rehearse for our production of A Christmas Carol.
2:00pm - 2:30pm -- Force myself to eat so I have enough energy to survive 12 more hours.
2:30pm - 3:00am -- Continue work on sets/rehearsal.
3:30am -- Fall into bed.
5:00am -- Wake up, and do it all again.

Thursday night was our last show, and we had a cast/crew party at Denny's until 4am. I've pretty much been sleeping ever since. But our show was freaking amazing! Here are a few pictures of the sets that the crew (30 high school students) built from scratch:



What a great experience...

But, I've missed you girls. Although there have only been like 6 posts since I was last on here. What's up with that???

2 comments:

  1. Those sets are amazing!
    Good job. :)
    And I don't know... :(
    And.. 17 days until I turn 16! Hahaha



    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! The hard work definitely paid off.

    Our school puts on plays, but they're always terrible, haha.

    ReplyDelete