Monday, December 6, 2010

Kas: Yeah, i did just make a post, and now im making another one!

Soooo, i probably should have just put this in my last post, but I forgot, and since we're on thsi quest for 1,000 posts by new years, I figured it wouldn;t hurt to just make a new one. :D
So, I have a new goal for myself. A probably impossible goal, haha. I want to be published by the time im 18. :O

I think i can do it, if all goes to plan...

but, I want to have the first draft completely done by my 17th Birthday. Which is February 13. Which is 68 days away... yeah. Which means i have to write 1,323 words a day to reach the 90,000 word count mark i've guesstimated to. Haha. Well, actually, I jsut ahve to get the entire thing out of my head and onto the page... then i'll go all OCE (Obsessive Compulsive Editing) on it until it reaches 90,000.

WHO THINKS I CAN DO IT!?

But, on this note, i'll be abandoning my social life for the next few months... Yay... it's worth it.

Oh, and since i love it so much, here's that awesome vocer i made for my new story again, which features your's truely on it... Cause i know you guys just loved it so much last time... :P



-K

No comments:

Post a Comment