Friday, December 17, 2010

Nat: I lost my voice

We only have 30 posts until 1000. We can do it ladies, 30 posts in 2 weeks!

I lost my voice. It really sucks. But on the plus side: last night was so much fun, and now I'm on Christmas break!

1. What is your best friends name? Frances.
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Pink with white polka dots.
3. What are you listening to right now? Disney music haha.
4. Whats your favorite number? 4.
5. What was the last thing you ate? Candy.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? That pretty aqua blue colour.
7. How is the weather right now? Snowing. Snowing. And still snowing.
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone? My sister.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes or smile.
10. Do you have a significant other?
Not right now.
11. Favorite TV show? Glee, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or The Buried Life.
12. Siblings?
Yep, 4 of them: Jamie, Leanne, Dan and Darren.
13. Height? 5'5-ish.
14. Hair color?
Dark brown with caramel-coloured highlights.
15. Eye Color? They change between brown and green.
16. Do you wear contacts? Yep.
17. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas!
18. Month?
April. Not really for any reason...
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Yes haha.
20. What was the last movie you watched? Um...I think it was 'A Chorus Line.'
21. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas Day.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Yes.
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? Nope.
24. Hugs or Kisses?
Both?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Depends. Chocolate ice cream, vanilla milk shake...
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
Sure..
27. Who is most likely to respond?
I don't know.
28. Who is least likely to respond? I still don't know.
29. What books are you reading?
Currently I'm reading 'Wicked.'
30. Piercings? Ears, but I want to get my belly button pierced.
31. Favorite movies? The Notebook, Inception...
32. Favorite football Team?
I couldn't care less.
33. what were u doing before this?
Watching YouTube videos.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Butter!
37. Dogs or cats?
Dogs.
38. Favorite flower?
Lilies.
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Haha yeah.
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
I have a few, actually.
41. Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
42. Who would you like to see right now?
My friends.
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Not really. :(
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
No.
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
Yes, I love it!
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed.
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three.
48. Are you missing someone? Always.
49. Do you have a Tattoo?
No.
50. Anyone on Facebook that you'd date? Absolutely. But I'm not telling. ;)

Alright ladies, hope to hear from you soon!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment