Monday, December 20, 2010

Kas: H u m m i n g b i r d

"Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward."

That is my favorite quote of all time... Someone told me it's in that Zac Efron movie "Charlie St. Cloud." So, now I realllyyyy want to see it. :D

Anyways, sorry for my long absence, my internet at my house is currently turned off, so i can only get on from my grandparent's computer, which is only across the street from my house, but im way too lazy to walk over here. But I get all the SAAWAKM posts on my phone, so its all good. :D ^^That sentence was reallllyyyy long.

So, I think im going to get into photography! *excited smile

Well, I guess i should say 'more' inot photography, because i've always loved it and I take loads of pictures, but I really want to get a new camera and learn how to use Photoshop. [I could make a picture of me, and the three sexiest men alive! I.e. Tom Felton, James Mcavoy and Jensen Ackles...]

But, yeah, I think thats what I want for christmas... maybe. Hahaha.

OH! and happy birthday Nicole!!!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment