Saturday, December 18, 2010

Heather: Those Questions...

Just because I'm bored out of my mind...

1. What is your best friend's name? Erm... I have a few ?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Grey and have Rudolph on them. And yes, I do pick out my own underwear. :)
3. What are you listening to right now? Some hme makeover show my dad makes me watch...
4. Whats your favorite number? 14.
5. What was the last thing you ate? Two cupcakes the size of my face.
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Dark blue.
7. How is the weather right now? Snowing!:)
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The vet.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile.
10. Do you have a significant other? Nope
11. Favorite TV show? Glee, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Merlin. Yes. Merlin!:)
12. Siblings? Catherine, my older sister. :)
13. Height? 5'10 or 5'11 ? Haha.
14. Hair color? Dark brown.
15. Eye Color? Really, really, really light hazel.
16. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
17. Favorite Holiday? Christmas, because I get to see my sister again. :D
18. Month? December, not for Christmas or my birthday, but because it's the start of winter.
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Without doubt.
20. What was the last movie you watched? Not Another Teen Movie, and Fred Claus. We watched them at the same time. ;)
21. Favorite Day of the Year? I have no idea.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes.
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? Pretty sure I can...
24. Hugs or Kisses? Depends upon the person and the mood. 
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? BOTH!
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? I don't really care... I'm just doing it because I'm bored out of my mind...
27. Who is most likely to respond? No one?
28. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone?
29. What books are you reading? The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.
30. Piercings? Ears, two holes. I've actually wanted to get my nose pierced for a while... Hahaha.
31. Favorite movies? Forrest Gump.
32. Favorite football Team? Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, Saints, SAINTS!!! Since I was able to speak. NOT because they won the Superbowl, they've been my team when they were second last in the league, to now, when they're in second, and Superbowl winners.
33. What were you doing before this? At a sleep over, eating cake, face sized cupcakes annnnnd PIZZA.
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? No popcorn. :)
37. Dogs or cats? Dogs, cats hate me.
38. Favorite flower? Lilies. I agree with Ash.
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Caught? Naaah, I never get caught...
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Yup, a couple. :)
41. Have you ever loved someone? I do love people, but I've never been in love.
42. Who would you like to see right now? My SAAWAKM ladies; that would be great. :)
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? I didn't go to kindergarten, they called it Tiny Tots. It was great. But to answer your question, no.
44. Have you ever fired a gun? I WANT TO!!!! I was supposed to learn at my cottage this summer, but it had to wait for next. :(
45. Do you like to travel by plane? Love.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right handed.
47. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.
48. Are you missing someone? Yup.
49. Do you have a Tattoo? Nooo. :(
50. Anyone on Facebook that you'd date? Maybe... ;)

And now you understand what goes on in my mind....
Kind of.

2 comments:

  1. NO POPCORN?

    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahaha!
    Well, it's not that I don't like it, per se. Well, I don't really know what it is, I never want it, but if it's right under my nose, I shovel it down my throat. Hahaaha.
    :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete