Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kas: Neww.

Well, I have now, officially, combined all of my current stories into one. Well, I was only working on 2 stories... but still. Haha.

So, Malkini and Shifters are now one! Yay! hahaha.

I haven't mapped out the entire story yet, but i have the beginning plotted. Im not sure what to call it yet, but i'll figure that out eventually. haha.

I did make a cover for it though. haha. It has no title, since i haven't got one yet. But there are quotes from the book on it. :)




-K

[edit] Im not sure if you guys can read those...

They say,

"Whats is he?"

"A Shifter."

and

"Stay away from me. Im dangerous."

"You're beautiful."

"Only on the outside."

[Edit... again] Oh, and that is me on the cover. :P

1 comment:

  1. I like, like, like, and I think I ould already have found this out.... IF IT WEREN'T FOR STUPID INTERNET BEING A MEANIE! :(
    Bo beanie, fo feanie.



    -H

    ReplyDelete