Friday, December 24, 2010

Nicole: Devil Boy

I’ll taste the devil’s tears, drink from his soul,
but I’ll never give up you.

- The Devil's Tears by Angus & Julia Stone.

I actually found this song after I had my latest idea, and it just seems to fit my story perfectly. I don't think I'll post a synopsis just yet either, because I think I lose interest once I start telling people about it. It is another story about heaven, hell and fallen angels, but it's going to be a creepy romance. And I'm excited. (: I'm also thinking about having Levi from Smoke & Mirrors as the love interest in this one.

I'm going to get a world map soon and mark all of the places I'm going to go in the world. I have a globe at the moment, but a map would be easier to have on my wall. And, I have a new obsession too (:. Misfitsss. It's really sexual, but I love it. Plus, it has a guy with a Scottish accent in it (even though he's a complete dick), that accent, and Irish, just does things to me.

And it's Christmas Eve, which so freaky because everything's gone so quickly. That means two days until I get my SLR :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment