Monday, December 13, 2010

Heather: Name?

Nicole: I think the grimoire is a really cool idea! :)
And that guy is my future husband... ;)
Kas: I don' know if you replied to the last text I sent, or not, but if you did, I never replied because my phone died and I sort of, may have lost the charger...
*
I just started chapter three last night, and I'm really excited! ... But I need a name.
A good name. I NEED YOUR HELP!
HELPPP!
Please. :)
EDIT- For a guy... I forgot to include that little tidbit. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Some guys names that I like:
    Kaydon
    Theo
    Colt
    Keegan
    Cadum
    Gage
    Paxton
    Evan
    Chance
    Hunter
    Landon
    Chase
    Korbin
    Mason
    Seth
    Rylan
    Caden
    Damien
    Marcus
    Casper
    Sebastian
    Konrad
    Isaac
    Rowan
    Dale
    Kason
    Chandler

    (:

    ReplyDelete