Monday, December 6, 2010

Heather: Should I Give Saben An Irish Accent?

I was just looking through the old posts (well, not really, this one just caught my eye...) and this made me laugh. It was a post made by Nicole in... April? Haha.
This post is mostly because, well, we just need more posts, remember ladies, a thousand before the new year!
And also, because I haven't written much, or at all since NaNo ended. I would love to finish Nalin, and I think in around just 20 000 words, it'll be done. Of course, and this is the sad part, I kind of want to start working on Wolves, or Sophia's... whatever that was.
But I need to finish and revise Nalin...
Oh, woe is me...
;)

2 comments:

  1. When I first read the title, I was like what the eff... O_O, Then I was like, ooooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahah, ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete