Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heather: Oh Dear.

I'm doing a bad thing. A very, very bad thing. But I love it so, so much. I've thrown caution to the wind, in a way, I suppose.
I'm such a rebel.
Here's normal me: Plot, plot, plot, plot, plot, plot, plot, plooooooooooooooooooooooot. WHOOOP PLOT!
Thirty pages and many long, agonizing hours later, I've got the whole plot.
But now I'm doing a bad thing.
I haven't plotted at all  and for the first time in a long time, I'm really honestly liking what I write, and my ideas. Maybe it's ill planned (get it?) to not plot, but for the first time, something is actually working out for me. All I have are vague ideas sprinting through my head; I know what's what, who's who, and where I hope it will go; but this story has taken a mind of it's own.
And it would be a lie to say I don't like it.
By the way, Nicole, this blog has been all about Merlin lately. I LOVE IT! :)
And on that note, Merlin/Arthur/Gwaine = MY FUTURE HUSBANDS.
Yes, all three ladies.
All three.

2 comments:

  1. Er...that's polygamy. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Canada too.

    But on another note, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE PLOTTING AND SHIZ.

    Because I'm the same way.

    And it's so, so, so fun! Am I right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN BE SECRETIVE!

    Besides, Arthur's king (soon-to-be,) Merlin's a wizard with great power, and Gwaine's hair is kick ass. We can do what ever we want:)

    And, you're right, right, right!

    WHOOOOP!

    HEATHER AND SARAH REBELLION TIME!!!

    WOOT!:)

    D:<

    ReplyDelete