Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nicole: I'm back, promise.

Well, I've been neglecting SAAWAKM and my writing for the last couple of weeks and I'm sorry. I have a bit of an excuse because it was the end of the school year, and my teachers decided to swamp us with homework, and I had to catch up on heaps of homework so I could get my pink slip signed off. Effing school. But, I'm officially on a 2 month break :D!

I'm so pumped. My holidays will consist of writing, Christmas, a new camera, work, more writing, and chilling at the beachhh. Chyeah. I'm going through what you've posted while I haven't been checking after this, though it actually doesn't look like many of you have been on here either.

That's all for now. Ashton, sorry I haven't emailed lately, I'm doing that after this as well. Byes guysss! Oh, and I've also been working like crazy on my gifs. (: I'm super proud of them, and I'd love for you guys to check them out. I have a Vampire Diaries Tumblr set up with a few (if you're interested, just press 'My gifs' at the top):
http://vdlove.tumblr.com/

And I also have one for Pretty Little Liars. It only has a few for now, but I'm planning on making around 30 gifs for each episode:
http://-littleliar.tumblr.com/

And it's also 14 days until my birthday :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment