Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sarah: I've always wanted to kiss the cutest person in the world but my lips won't reach my own cheeks.

Well, in the words of Willy Shakes: "The shiteth has hit the faneth."

In my life I mean.

Stressed.

Tired.

Of school.

Of life.

Of everything.

I only got an hour of sleep last night.

And yet I can't get my eyes to close and my mind to shut the hell up.

Seriously considering skipping school tomorrow.

I mean, he was my best friend before...

Might even binge on ice cream and talk about my feelings with a stuffed animal named Death Monkey.

I'll explain this all later.

Or maybe not.

Heather, thanks for messaging me. It means a lot.

Love to you, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Heather is the official SAAWAKM Shrink. Hahaha. I vent to her all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here anytime you want, or need to talk.
    I hope things are better soon.

    ReplyDelete