Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nat: Supernatural + Merlin + The Hunger Games + Wreck This Journal + Skiing = A Very Long Post

Hi girls!

I haven't checked in for a while, and this blog is OVERFLOWING with new posts. I must say, it's nice to be back to the old SAAWAKM. ;)

I'm starting Season 2 of Supernatural as soon as our company goes home on Saturday. (I love Supernatural, in case you couldn't tell.) God, gotta love family, hey? My relatives are INSANE. :P

I also haven't seen any of Merlin...which, judging by the amount you guys have been talking about it, seems to be a mortal sin. So maybe after I watch all seaons of Supernatural, and read the Hunger Games trilogy (which I bought today), then I'll start watching Merlin. Too much to do!!!

Ooooh! And I bought a Wreck This Journal today. If you don't know what that is...you should go check it out because it's awesome.

I've pretty much been Boxing Week shopping for the past 4 days. I have so many new clothes, it's ridiculous. And I went skiing for 3 days...and I've never seen so many hot snowboarders. Yummm.... ;)

And me and my cousins decided to relive our childhood today. So we bought crayons and colouring books, watched kid shows, went toboganning (however you spell that), and built a snowman. It was epic.

Okay, I'll end this incredibly long post now. Hope you all have an awesome New Year's Eve! Talk to you soon.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :D! (This is Nicole, but you could probably tell from how awesome this comment is already)

    SO FRICKING JEALOUS! I want a Wreck This Journal SO BADLY, but I have no idea where to get them from :( did you get it online?

    Haha, I'm reliving my childhood tonight too! Most of my friends are going out drinking and partying and having sex for New Years, but I'm staying in with a friend and we're watching Disney movies :D! And there actually isn't anything I'd rather do. (:

    Happy New Years too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DISNEY MOVIES!!!! That is so epic! Wish I was there. :(

    I got my Wreck This Journal at Chapters. $16.

    Happy 2011!

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete