Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sarah: Christmas!

:D
:]
:)

It's only nine days until Christmas! Maybe you guys don't know this, but I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love love, love, love, love, love,love Christmas.

Like that much and more.

It's my favorite holiday, the greatest time of year, and the only time when people are happy to be alive.

Here's my Christmas checklist:
>Shopping for the family--check. (well, mostly. I just have to get it printed and such).
>Shopping for friends--check. (I've been shopping since April, so this is no surprise).
>Wrapping--almost check. (I just have to get the Momster, Daddy and Sister's wrapped).
>Cookies--making six batches with Momster on Sunday.
>Decorating--this shouldn't even be on the list since I did it a month ago...
>Themed Party--Saturday! I'm kinda known for my holiday-themed parties if I do say so myself. I wish the SAAWAKM girls could be there!
>The Watching of Christmas Movies--check, check, and check. I've watched everything I own except for How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
> Nanny and Papa's (my Grandparents) Christmas Eve Celebration--Everything is all together, except for the food. I helped Momster wrap gifts, we're getting the cookies together, and we have called my uncle to confirm plans. We're having Lasagna! (I know, not very traditional, but we love pasta and bread...)
>Midnight Church on Christmas Eve--One of my favorite things to do. I love when the lights go out and everyone sings Silent Night...

All in all, I'm pretty much done.

What about you guys? Have ya'll gotten Christmas shopping and plans done? What are they? Do you celebrate Christmas? Let me know!





*Coming soon, the Christmas traditions blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment