Saturday, December 18, 2010

Maiah: Lalalala.

I have a new idea.
And it's like...really good.
However.
I'm not really sure how it will fit w/ BRR.
But since I am NOT gonna start a new story,
I'm gonna try and make it fit.
Somehow...

Anyways! I am soooo mad because my break doesn't start until freakin thursday. Um. Wow. I think that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I only get seven days off of school. Wtf. I'm pretty sure I hate Maryland now. Like, legit. Well I'm gonna go now. And sorry I haven't been posting much! I promise, I'm gonna pick up with that. ( I know I keep saying that, hahaha )




"I could tell you all about sex, drugs and rock and roll. But you wouldn't be living it. Go and have fun. Live your life. Don't just sit back and listen to those silly little stories. Make them your own. But, hear me out, just make sure you have condoms."

-Ahhhh I love my history teacher. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment