Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sarah: One-shots?

You guys know what one-shots are, right? Well, if you don't it when you take your character and a proposed situation and write just a short story about it. For instance, I would take Blaire (or Ellie, I can't decide on her name...) and put her in school at lunch time. Then, I would write what happens, kind of just as a way of loosening her character up.

So, I was wondering...do ya'll do one-shots?

And what do you think sounds better with Pendragon (my main character's last name) Ellie (short for Elaine) or Blaire?

3 comments:

  1. Definetly Elaine, I love that and the nickname. And i've actually never tried or heard of one-shots... (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine (Ellie) sounds so much better, I agree. And yes, I've done a few one-shots. :)

    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what one-shots are, but I'm not really a fan of them, reading, or writing them. I just prefer a novel that goes on, really.

    -H

    ReplyDelete