Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kas: Chat Room

Okay, so i know that most of you SAAWAKM-ers know about the Chatroom (if not, theres a page on the blog for it, its in the right hand corner, its titled chat room.) and i was thinking that we should all figure out a day where we can all get on and talk, get to know each other, and kind of figure everything out. Because i really want everyone to be talking to everyone, not just everyone talking to either me or maiah... Cause thats not what the groups about... its about getting support and feeback from everyone. I know that everyone has things to do during the week, and that no ones schedule are going to be alike, so what i want to do is figure out a time that is best for everyone, or if we need to we can have multiple times during the week to get "together" Haha.

So what im asking every SAAWAKM member to do is to either make a post or comment this post telling me what days and times during the week you are most likely to be on the comp or able to log into the chatroom.

Heres mine:
I can get on,

Monday: from 5:00 to 9:00

Tuesday: from 5:00 to 9:00

Wednesday: from 3:30 to 5:00

Thursday: i spend every thursday with my sister, so i most likely wont get on, but if i do it will be around 8 or 9

Friday: most of the time i cant get on on fridays...

Saturday: I mostly dont get on saturdays either...

Sunday: from 12:00 to 4:30 And from 7:00 to 9:00

Thats my schedule. Also, i need you guys to tell me what time frame your in, because it could be 6 here and 9 there. So i need the time frame to make the schedule
I live in Central Time Zone (CST)

Okay, thanks guys.
-K

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Nat.

    The best days for me would be Monday, Tuesday or Friday, pretty much any time after 5.

    I'm in Mountain Standard Time. (MST)

    Look forward to talking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Nat. I'll email you when i figure out the best days for everyone! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It's Ned,
    I'm good Mondays, and Fridays, Any time after 6 and before 10.
    Eastern Time Zone

    Kay, looking forward to chating! Bye!
    -Ned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eastern time,
    I'm free on monday's from 3:00-7:00, thursday's 5:30-8:00, friday's (pretty much all day and night haha), and Sunday from around 5:00-6:00

    Oh! And I have no idea what sarah's email is..hahaha. That's great isn't it? Lol. Well I'll ask her right after I post this, (:

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete