Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nat: About Me

Hey!

So I'm Nat, I'm almost 16, and I'm writing a book! =)

I'm really excited about it, I have about 3 chapters finished. My book is called The 13th Sign, (as of right now, but the title might change) and it has to do with the Zodiac. It's a fantasy book, but it's kind of hard to explain. I'll tell you about it in a bit more detail in later posts.

About me: I love writing. (Obviously.) I also love acting, snowboarding, music and my friends. I can be really spontaneous and crazy a lot of the time, and I love to be the centre of attention. I have 4 siblings and a dog.

I'm really happy about being part of SAAWAKM, I'm trying really hard to write 500 words a day. So far, I've pretty much kept that goal. I guess that's all I really have to say, so I'll talk to you later.

~Nat

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart."
-William Wordsworth

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to read what you have, is there anywhere I can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not up anywhere yet, but I'll let you know if/when I post it.

    I'm glad you're interested!=)

    ReplyDelete