Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sarah: Update

HEY GUYS!

So...This is my first blog for SAAWAKM, so let's get to it.

About me: I guess I should introduce myself first. I'm Sarah. I'm an avid reader, writer, and chocolate eater. I've got a bit of a thing for gummy bears because they are just so gosh dark good. My favorite thing in the world is laughing, and yes, I know that sounds corny. I adore sarcasm and anyone who can do it correctly. I also like the paranormal: things like vampires, werewolves, and ghosts.

Update Info:

I haven't really been committed to my 500 words. In truth, my creative juices are refusing to flow. I think maybe I should call someone about that...I'm really trying to get back on track. Right now, I'm torn between which story I want to be committed to, since I have three potentials. Stressing out over here!

So I figured maybe you guys could help me out! My first story is about a superhero, my second about a psychic girl, the third about a girl who can control people's thoughts. I have more plot points for the third, but I'm not sure if that's the one I should work on or not. Let me know what you think!

Oh, and I'm having trouble with some names. If you guys could help with this too, I'll love you forever! It needs to be a girl or unisex name that's only one syllable. Thanks again!

Oh, and I wanted to let everyone know about my other blog. I posted a link!

http://occupationreader.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I think that the third one sounds very interesting! Haha.

    What about Tyn? (Tie-n

    Or Cail? (Cale) Is that one syllable? I have no idea hahaha.

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think me and you can be good friends fellow lover of chocolate, reading, writing, laughing and gummybears :) Oh! and the superatural :)
    For story ideas I really like the third! It sounds really good and original, If you do continue with that one I'd really LOVE to read it!
    Here are some names,
    Banks,
    Bree,
    Dex,
    Fawn,
    James,
    Jane,
    Jax,
    Jules,
    June,
    Kail,
    Kate,
    Lyle,
    Lynn,
    Mae,
    Nyx,
    Oakes,
    Quinn,
    Rae,
    Raine,
    Seth, (I know its not really a girls name but I like it.)
    Shae,
    Skye,
    Tait,
    and Wren.
    (Don't hold the fact they're in alphabetical order against me :P)

    Hope I help!

    -Ned

    ReplyDelete