Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ned- Unwanted

Hi! I'm Ned Flow! My story is called Unwanted.

This story is about the human race... sort of, we don't take change very well. It has six different POVs

Casper Sims

A fifteen, short choppy black hair, blueish grey eyes, always wears yellow rubber boots.

Casper has the power of telekinesis. (She can lift objects, people and animals with her mind.
Her mother hates specials.

I picture her looking like Selena Gomez, with Blue eyes.




Noah Winter

A 16 year old boy by the name of Noah Winter, he has brown shaggy hair and green eyes.

Noah is a teleporter.

He wants to tell his parents but he's to scared.

I picture Noah, kind of like a young Jackson Rathbone.



Lily Grake

A 15 year old girl name Lily, She has long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a over protctive mother.

Lily can walk through anything. (Walls, Floors, couches, doors, people, anything) She calls it phasing.

Lily's Mother Dr. Grake, is always encoureging Lily to practice phasing, she wants to help her, but she a little too over protective.
I pictured Lily looking like Dakota Fanning.


Ella Martin

Ella Martin, age sixteen has red hair and green eyes.

She has a fire power, in which she can create and monipulate fire.

She's got a bit of an anger isue.

I picture Ella looking like Anna Sophia Robb, with Red hair, like the picture below :)




Darien Hays

15 year old Darien, has dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

Darien can disapear. (Turn invisible)

When his mother found out she sent him to a childrens home and moved across the country.

I picture Darien looking like Logan Lerman.



Nicholas Bolton

16 year old Nicholas Bolton, Nick, Has blond boy cut hair and brown eyes.

Nick is super strong, Super fast, and can sense if you are a special or not.

Nick's parents died before Nick was aware of his ability, he now lives with his brother Cameron who except him.

I picture Nick as looking like Lucas Till but a little younger and not as skiny.



So those are the POVs You can read the story at;
www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=8278

I really hope you do! :)

So far, I have kept my goal of 500 words per day! :) It's not as hard as it sounds, 500 is like a page.

So that's all I can think to say... So, Bye for Now!

-Ned








No comments:

Post a Comment