Friday, February 26, 2010

Nat: Story Update

Hi guys!

Thought I'd let you know how my story is going.

So, I haven't exactly been sticking to my 500 words a day, but I've been doing around 3500 a week, which equals the same thing. I just started writing Chapter 5 today, and I think I finally figured out the rest of my plot, so yay!

I introduced a new character in Chpt. 5, she isn't a main character, but I found a picture that looks exactly like her. Her name is Lily Carter and she's 4 years old. Here's the pic: http://www.inmagine.com/fan2032641/fan2032646-photo# Isn't she a cutie? =)

Anyway, that's about all that I've been working on. Oh, I also have a question for you guys. I'm looking for a name for a school in my story. It's run by the bad guys, and they hold the main characters prisoner there. I want something fantasy and unique sounding. If you have any ideas, let me know.

Thanks, and talk to you guys later!

~Nat

2 comments:

  1. So you need a name for a school? Hmmm...

    Gailseed (Gail-Seed)
    Feiranna (fair-on-uh)
    Hailver (Hail-ver)
    Mondiclo (Mon-dick-low)

    Haha,hope I helped!
    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Maiah, I like Hailver, it reminds me of Harverd :)

    ReplyDelete