Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maiah: Blood Red Rose

Okay, so my names Maiah! I have an interest in photography, and I've played the piano for several years now. I'm only in middle school...so I'm really young. Haha. But I don't care. Age is but a number!

So my novel is titled Blood Red Rose.
It's about a girl named Rose, who falls in love with her new neighbor, Tristen. But Tristen isn't normal, or even human for that matter. Rose doesn't completely understand why she loves Tristen, she just can't stay away. Almost as if she were addicted...

Well.. I created my own world. Which is named Corara (Core-are-uh). In Corara, there are two bodies of land. Nokail and Azure.
200 years ago, all of the races and immortals were banned from the mortals land, Nokail. They were killing all of the mortals, and transforming them into their own race and mating with them. So they were banned and forbidden from coming to Nokail. And 200 years after, a few plemencas and a couple of other races escaped Azure (the land they were all sent to) and have come back to Nokail. So that's how Rose meets Tristen. Her whole life she'd known that there were other races, other people, far across the ocean on a different land. Forbidden from coming to Nokail. Tristen and his family are one of the few families of the plemencas to be able to escape to Nokail. Some of the plemencas came to Nokail to capture a few humans, and bring them back to Azure to torture them, add to their races, mate with them, etc.

The plemencas main power/ability is they have a toxin that they release on human women, that makes them become addicted to them, and fall in love with them. So that's how Rose falls in love with Tristen.
And the females eventually will die from fighting for their love for the plemenca, or an overdose of the toxin...

Well that's it for now. And that's not all there is to my plot! Trust me, there's much more. Isn't that right, Kas? Haha. (:

And also, I have a WOP account:
http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=8000

I only have the first 2 chapters completed..and I'm currently working on ch. 3! (:

My favorite/very inspirational quote:

“No more words, no more lies. Let it go, before it dies. Hear the words, feel the pain. Last of love, dies in vein. Sweet in start, bitter in end. Hearts will break, never bend."

-Maiah <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Maiah, Theres ALOT more. Haha.
    Hey, i need Sarah's email..
    -K

    ReplyDelete