Friday, February 26, 2010

Ned- Savannah

Hi! It's Ned.

Finished 625 Word today!
Finally I started working on Ella's story. I mean, well I've wrtten things before but this one is longer.
I introduced a new important character and need your guys help. Her name is Savannah, she five. She got a really interesting ability, she can shoot Neon purple lightning bolts from her hands that melt whatever it hits.
She's got dark purple eyes and light lavender skin. (Yes. I know it sounds weird. I'll post an edited pic below.)
Okay, so now the help part.
I would really appreciate it if you guys could read what I have of my story so far, at this link;

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=8278

And then tell me if you like Savannah's character, and if I should right a POV about her.

Thanks!

P.S I got glasses. They're cool.

-Ned

P.P.S This is what I picture Savannah kindof looking like, maybe darker purple eyes.

Okay, Thanks Again!

Bye For Real!

-Ned

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story so far! And I love Savannah! Haha.

    Hmmm...I think it would be really cool to write a POV for savannah. Since she's only 5, but she's very mature, and everything. I think you should do it! Haha.

    -Maiah

    ReplyDelete