Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cori: I swear I'm going to be grounded...

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been extremely busy editing my book, which is now a hunkin' 71,000 words xD! But yeah, I'm pissed off. Why? Because of my idiotic history teacher. Why? Well, read on to find out. Okay, so I love history class. I'm like, the class prodigy. Well, now my teacher thinks I've been cheating all year. We were having a quiz today, and I glanced over at the girl next to me. I wasn't looking at her paper--in fact, I wasn't even really looking at HER. I was just, I dunno, looking up. So then I hear my teacher go, "Corinne, get up here." Then he chewed me out for supposedly cheating. WTF?! I did nothing wrong! Of course, I kept denying it, because I have never cheated in my life except on science homework once or twice. Because I suck at science. But he kept ignoring me, saying I cheated. And now he's probably going to call my parents. My parents don't believe me, ever. They've even said so themselves that they don't trust me at all. "Because you're a liar and a spoiled brat," they say. Uh, no I'm not. So I'll be grounded. GREAT. What else can go wrong? Everything, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment