Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nat: I'm Happy :)

Hi ladies! (if any of you are actually still here and reading this. Did you all just drop off the face of the earth?? Seriously.)

My life has been, well...pretty fantastic lately. For reasons that I won't bore you with, my life was pretty rough for a while, but lately it's been getting a whole lot better.

I got a new job that I really love, plus all the people are so amazing!
My school marks have all gone up 2 or 3 percent in the last week.
I'm doing amazingly in technical theatre. :D
I got a new printer, keyboard and mouse today.
My stepdad took me shopping last week, so I have some new wardrobe items.
I entered a music video contest a few days ago, and we did pretty awesome. You can watch our entry here.
Brendan (I don't know if I told you about him..) is as gorgeous as ever, and our relationship is getting better all the time. I really really REALLY like him, so wish me luck with that.

You have no idea how much I miss you ladies. Please come back soon. Please?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I agree with you. Nobody ever really gets on anymore. Didn't we used to have like, ten posts a day? xD!
    I'm really glad that you like your new job, and that your grades have gone up! :) I'll check out the entry once my laptop, Chester, decides to stop freaking out lol.
    Yay, we're both in awesome relationships =D!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete