Friday, April 1, 2011

Heather: Welcome to Windsor.

Hahaha, hi ladies.
Sage! Good luck! :)
Now, to welcome you to Windsor, the place I've lived for the past two and a half years, there is this lovely video. I'm sure you'll find it very informative. However, before it starts, you need to know that the E.C.Row is a road, and the Spitfires are our hockey team (best minor league team in Ontario, if not Canada, by the way. Also, they've almost all already been drafted by the NHL- if you hadn't noticed; Windor-ites take their hockey very seriously...)

Also, FEATHER HAT MAN EXISTS! :O
And, just so you aren't completely put off... Windsor was ranked among the top seven most intelligent cities in the WORLD. D: We don't know which of the seven we are yet though... It's not released until may.
Anyway, I don't have much to say.
My last note being... I AM NOT A FERRET!

1 comment: