Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sarah: I'm alive!

But I'm sooooo stressed. Let me tell you about some of the stuff going on in my life.

1) My great grandma passed away last Wednesday.
2) My grandpa is contemplating a very dangerous surgery that will either kill him or save his life.
3) I have a 300 point project due for AP English, a 100 point powerpoint due in Business, and three more papers I have to write over the next week.
4) My brother is bugging the shit out of me. He keeps trying to contact me even though I've told him to shove the fuck off. (excuse my french).
5) I'm working my schedule so I can graduate early next year.
6) I have several college visits planned. The only problem is they're five hours away. So I have to miss school and fall behind on work.
7) Prom is in a week and I have so much to plan!
8) Some of my best friends have turned out to be backstabbers.

So yeah. I haven't been posting much because I haven't really wanted to use SAAWAKM to complain.

BUT WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S EXCUSE?!

Would love to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment