Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kas: Blah!

So... I don't really have an excuse for not posting much. I HAVE been busy, but i probably could have been posting a lot more, only i dont have anything special to tell you guys..

Hmmm...
Well, the past week has really been centered around my ACT studying. I just got home from taking the test about ten minutes ago, I think it went good, but what do i know? Haha

Anyways, for those of you that aren't familiar with the ACT, its a huge test we American's take thats supposed to show our readiness for college. Your scores are sent to the colleges of your choice, and if you score high enough you can get a bunch of scholarships and all that jazz. The scores go from 1-36, 36 being the best. 19-23 is the average scores people get. Most colleges have a score that you have to at least get or they wont accept you (Example, to go to Harvard you have to score a 31-34)

This is the third time i've taken it. The first time I got a 27, second time I got a 29, and this time I don't knwo yet. Hahah. My goal is to get a 32-34, but im not sure if it will happen. The thirties are where the real money's at. :D

But, i get my scores in two weeks, so i'll make another post once i find out what i got... unless its horrifically bad, then i'll just jedi-mind trick you all into forgetting that i ever mentioned it...

-K

1 comment: