Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ned. Tumblr and the one and only problem with the Awesomeness button.

I GOTS TUMBLR. So, I've been tumbling a lot. (I don't care if thats not what you say, I love it.) Go follow me.
http://thewingsofateen.tumblr.com/
Alright, now. What you really are curious about.
The ONE and ONLY problem with the AWESOMENESS BUTTON.
By Emilie Cavin
I feel like you guys will know I'm online and reading all your stuff if I press AWESOMNESS, but because of this, I have stopped commenting and I have stopped POSTING. (OHNYGOD, NO!) So anyway, obviously, this has to change. So I shall be posting more, starting.... NOW.

P.S Who here pronounces Obviously Oh-bi-viously? Cause... I do, and Sage thinks I'm insane. I KNOW its not REALLY pronounced that way, but its FUNNER, (WHICH IS A WORD.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with this problem.
    And seriously, your tumblr is the most amazing thing I've seen. Ever. And I'm not just saying that.
    (I also love the word tumbling, and if I ever get a tumblr, I will use the word tumbling frequently.)

    Glad you're back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I'm not the only one. Thank you for agreeing with me.
    And I know, I love saying it, My moms like Whatcha doing? and I all, I'm tumbling. haha.
    And THANK YOU. I know, I loveee the way it looks right now. XD

    ReplyDelete