Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sarah: When is rains, it pours.

And then it rains some more. And then there is a flood. And then the flood ruins every last bit of your life until you're forced to cry, which just adds to the flood waters.
Let's recap my week, shall we?

-I fail a huge project worth 300 points.
-I get in a car wreck, total my car, and get a ticket for being in the fucking wreck.
-I can't go to my friend's house because I have whiplash. I really wanted to go because she had smirnoff and I LOVE smirnoff and after totaling my car that sounded amazing.
-I'm probably going to be fired tomorrow because I won't be able to do much cleaning due to the whiplash.
-My computer had a HUGE virus and the only way to get rid of it was to delete me as a user so I have to completely start over on that.
-Even if I don't get fired, I still have to look for a different job because my parents are buying me a different car and I have to pay them back.


I know I said I wouldn't use SAAWAKM to complain, but I had to vent somewhere. I'm sorry about this. I just...I...

I don't even know anymore.

6 comments:

  1. It is situations like this that require a dislike button on our posts. Along with copious amounts of Smirnoff, popcorn, cozy blankets, and a new episode of Supernatural.

    I'm soooooooo sorry, Sarah! Everything you said just plain sucks, and there's nothing I can say that will make it suck any less. But I'm here to help you out with anything you need. Your SAAWAKM friends love you and are here for you. Complain as much as you need to. And just remember - Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though Nat basically beat me to it, just remember that after the rain comes beautiful flowers, vibrant green grass, and a cloudless sky. Sometimes, it just takes a little long than others.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Heather, stop being so eloquent and well-spoken.

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both. Love to all the SAAWAKM girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, what grade level are you studying at?
    I can help you with whatever you need. I may not have the writing talent that you do, but I know that I'm super smart.
    If you EVER need anything, give me a shout. I have no academic classes this semester, so I have time to kill lol

    Love always :)
    -Sage

    ReplyDelete