Saturday, April 2, 2011

Introducing the 'WHAT WOULD HAPPEN' challenge.

Okay, so no one HAS to do this, but I thought it would be really awesome. lol. XD So, I'm here to explain.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN...

if we all came up with the exact same idea and then wrote it. Obviously, the Idea would change and morph in our brains and it would come out as a lot of DIFFERENT stories. SO.
I REALLY wanna test this out.
But first I just wanted to know how many people would actually be interested.
Cause this might be one of those things that only I wanna do. XD

Comment if you're interested.
Ned.

7 comments:

  1. I actually think that's a really cool idea. Do you mean like a short story?

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure, I still think about it, maybe like Novella? I'm not really good at writing short stories... But yeah, probably not a full length novel.
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if anyone would have time to write a novella with our own stories, and other things on the go...
    At least, I probably wouldn't.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we could each write, like, a chapter or something. Okay. Let me explain. Like we kook at whatever this idea is and morph the story in our minds and then write the chapter that we think would be the peak in the story???

    -Sage

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is true. And I don't mean like a HUGE novella. I mean like a three chapter short story... you know? I don't know how to explain it...
    GET IT?!
    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in! But, i do agree with Heather, a novella would take a bit too long, especially when im struggling just to get time to work on Silver with heather...

    -K

    ReplyDelete