Sunday, January 9, 2011

Heather: Not Dead.

Sorry ladies; you're still stuck with me.

I check this blog basically... well, twice every hour. ;) And yes, I have been sad about the absence of posts, however, my semester is coming to an end, and I have two huge projects (worth 30% of my mark,) and exams to worry about at the moment, so I'm (just slighty) flustered. I haven't had much time to write. :'(

@Nicole: I know exactly how you feel, I love fairy tales, and I've always wanted to write something like that, but I've never had a good enough idea. ;')

@Ash: I know how you feel too; I've been thinking a lot about publishing lately. Haha. :$$
Well ladies, that's all from me - I am most definitely not dead.

I've also started updating my blog for my project, rest assured though, better articles are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment