Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sarah: Oh, happiness. It's so nice to see you again. Next time you should bring joy and laughter with you, then we'll have a real party.

"Why do I just lie awake and think of you?
I need some sleep.
Tomorrow I have things to do.
Every time I close my eyes I see your face...
So I try to read...
But all I do is lose my place.
...And I saw you you a while ago.
But I still have this aching need to hear your voice,
To know your there.
I don't seem to have any choice.
Am I obsessed with you?
I do my best not to want you.
But I do all the time...
I do all the time."

^ Perfect song for Lynette, Arthur, and Lancelot.

"It felt like everything was getting reversed. I was no long Lynette Brennus, high school senior. Instead, I was becoming Lady Lynette, guest of King Uther and friend of Prince Arthur."

"Every time I closed my eyes, I saw his face. He was there, always, at the back of my mind, with that devilish smirk and those amazingly dark eyes."

"I was slowly becoming obsessed, falling into a downward spiral. Friends and family were fading away, replaced by what couldn't possibly be real... It just couldn't be real..."

No comments:

Post a Comment