Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nicole: Fairytales and a new obsession

Just a quick post before I go to work. No, I'm not dead! I've just been spending a lot of time watching movies and on photoshop ;P. Thanks to a blog I'm following on Tumblr, it's reminded me just how much I used to love Disney princess movies when I was younger. I've been re-watching a whole bunch of them, and I've fallen in love with Tangled.

It's amazing :D, and I'm officially obsessed. I have a few books on it Tangled and Rapunzel, a Tangled cup that came with a Flynn Rider straw, and my collection is growing. Call me immature, but I love ittt.

It's actually what made me decide that I want to write a fairytale-esque kind of story. Maybe with a princess, and an evil witch and all that. We'll see soon though! I better head off though, or I'm going to be late.

Byeee guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment