Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nat: There has been a strange absence of posts...

Did you all die? (Well, other than Nicole, who posted, like, an hour ago.) 'Cause I really hope not.

So, I have 4 things to update you on.

#1) I have 3 more episodes left in Season 2 of Supernatural. =)

#2) I finished The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, which you should all read IMMEDIATELY if you haven't already. Although the ending depressed me.

#3) I really really really want to finish writing a book and get it published. Like, really badly.

#4) There wasn't actually a 4th thing to update you on.

Anyway, I love you all and hope you post soon. And I also hope you aren't dead.

1 comment:

  1. The ending depressed you? :O Really? I loved the ending and think it ended just as it was meant to. :)

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete