Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nat: Ladies, I Need Help!

So I'm working on a new story (*sigh* Again?) and I have a serious problem.

I'm very sad about it, but I have to kill off a character (either the mom or the dad), but I've kind of fallen in love with my perfect family. :(

So would you do me a favour and decide which parent I should kill off? *sob*
(Oh, and please try to ignore how many of the names/pictures are based off Supernatural lol.)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWdGH3L2xsdoM54aO2BafXT1FwlwQh68zfSv_NBOA_RhzoTqUmXLm2mh40gGq77rmWSOepLY7nQe9kbkjBTW6Ckl0z3yJz55lRImiLChDIHXheMiOlhFr_8jMCslQ-8MPpRVfjJepZ94iy/s1600/Talbot+Family.jpg

And seriously - the lack of posts is getting ridiculous...

4 comments:

  1. Go for the mom. Because you just can't kill Misha Collins (Castiel). It's just not okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mom, hahahaahahahahahaaahaah. ^^ Sarah. ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao, thanks for the help guys. :)
    <3 Misha Collins

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O BABYTARD!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete