Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sarah: Happy New Year and Meep!

Well, Happy 2011 everyone!

I just hope this year is as good to be as last year was. I did a lot of fantastic things in 2010., like:
>Joined SAAWAKM!
>Went to France.
>Hurt my leg (okay, this wasn't fantastic, but it was pretty memorable).
>Got my driver's license.
>Got an awesome score on my ACT (a standardized test to tell colleges about my knowledge, or lack there of. Seriously, I don't even know how I got the score I did...)
>Got a Kindle!!!
>Had many more memories with my friend.
>Turned 17. I'm a legal adult where I live! Woot!
>Discovered Supernatural.
>And Merlin. :)
>Met a couple new people that I really, really like.

Honestly, I think this is probably one of the only years I'm sad to have seen end. It was probably one of the best years of my life. But I look at it this way: if 2010 was so awesome...what will 2011 have in store for me? More awesomeness, that's what!

Well, my resolutions for this year are:
>to finish a novel.
>have another great year.

Thats about it.

Oh, and the meep part! You guys all know how much I love Supernatural. Well, I don't actually own the show's box sets, I usually just catch them whenever their playing on TNT or the CW.

Well, I went to an electronics store today (I'm not even sure why, I was driving around and just thought to go in) and I stumbled upon seasons 1-5 of Supernatural. Which means I have to buy them all.

But I can only afford the first two seasons.

It's a real bummer.

But I think I'll survive. After all, over 40 hours of Dean Winchester should be plenty to help me cope. :)

3 comments:

  1. What did you get on your ACT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it driving you that crazy???? Is that why we're using multiple question marks???

    Weeeelllll, if you must know, I got a 22, which was my goal. Honestly, it's so much better than I thought I was going to do. I figured I'd get an eight and be eligible for clown school.

    What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've only taken it once so far, and im probably going to take it a few more times...

    I got a 27 when I took it in Oct. But my goal is at least a 32. Haha. I don't know if i'll get that, but i know i can get higher than what i got... I was stupid and forgot about the test, so i went out the night before and came home at liek midnight and my dad was like oh yeah, you have to take the ACT in 6 hours.

    So, Im going to try it again and try for at least a 30...

    Haha.
    -K

    ReplyDelete