Friday, March 5, 2010

Ned- Callenge Three and more! lawl.

Hey Guy! It's Ned, so I actually have a few thing to say,
One. Thank you Nat, for letting me create the next chapter.
Two. I know all the poems aren't up yet but Nat, Sarah, they were AMAZING! I cryed for both! And I usually don't cry, they were that good! :)
Okay, Three. I'm thinking we should do something a little different. So, The Challenge this week is a little harder.

So. Out of the list of morals bellow, The challenge it to wirte a short story to go along with it.
You know, like when we were in kindergarten and our teachers would read us those kids books that would have a moral to it.
Try to make it original.
Okay, Here are the morals.

A false tale often betrays itself.
Clothes do not make the man.
He who shares the danger ought to share the prize.
Men of evil reputation, when they perform a good deed, fail to get credit for it.
Once bitten, twice shy.
One cannot be first in everything.
Revenge is a two-edged sword.
The remedy may be as bad as the disease.
Those who assume a character which does not belong to them, only make themselves ridiculous.
Those who betray their friends must not expect others to keep faith with them.
Those who love practical jokes must be prepared to laugh when one is made at their expense.
Without the effort the prize means nothing.
Oh gawd! I didn't even realize it was in aphabetical order until after it was written. There is something wrong with my brain.
Any-who
It should be at least 500 words.
So, Yeah, can't wait to read them!
Four. I'm gonna try and raise the amount of words I write a day. Next week I start. The point is that I want to have at least two pages written a day. :) So I'm gonna try 1000 words a day. This sould be fun.
Okay Bye Guys have fun WRITING!
-Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment