Sunday, March 28, 2010

Maiah: First Chapter Equals Complete!

Yay!! I'm so happy! I have officially (well maybe not officially) finished my first chapter! Again. Haha.

So please, pretty please with sugar on top, and cherry dumplings, go read my first chapter and tell me if you like it, or if i need to fix something or whatever. Honestly, I think it's total crap..but that't probably because I wrote it. Hahaha.

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=33344
^^There's the link.

Go read it.
Now.
I command you!
I demand it!

Haha so please go read it, and tell me what you think! :D

-Maiah

1 comment:

  1. I read the first chapter, and I thought it was really good! I love the dream sequence at the beginning, and I love your ending sentence. Although I was a bit confused about the teacher explaining the history of Azure, it didn't really seem to fit there. But overall, I think this is a great start, good job! =)

    ReplyDelete