Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nat: Not dead, just dead tired

Yeah, so I think I'm on the edge of getting sick, which would explain why I'm so tired all the time. Because I am terribly tired. I didn't fall asleep until 2:30 last night, and had to get up at 6. So I'm about to die. I'm definitely going to bed at 8 o'clock tonight.

But anyway, about writing:

I'm still working on Chapter 5, but I'm planning Chapter 11 at the same time, which is probably a little bit weird, but that's how I write: all over the place. My 500 words a day hasn't really been kept up, I'm just writing as much as I can in the few minutes I can find to write. Hopefully I can do some more writing over Spring Break, and on the next few weekends. I'd like to finish Chapter 5 by the beginning of April at the latest.

So I have to go do homework and then go to bed, I'm gonna say goodbye for now. Happy writing adventures, everyone, and talk to you soon!

~Nat

1 comment:

  1. It says that I posted this at 7am, but actually its about 6pm, because I started it this morning and just finished it now. So that's why I said I'm going to go to bed right away =)

    ReplyDelete