Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kas: More??

Hey guys,.

I've been thinking about it, and the only reason we stopped at six members for SAAWAKM was because of the chatroom issues right? Well, seeing as we never use the chatroom, maybe we should invite some more people?

Not random people of course. Haha. I don't know if you guys know this, but most of you were in our favorites on WOP, thats why we invited you. Because we already knew that we liked your story and writing. So, if there are any people that you guys like, from WOP or anywhere else, that you want to invite. I think you should make a post, and include either some of their writing, or a link to where we can read it. Then we will have a SAAWAKM vote, and if the person gets the majority of the votes, then they're in!

This is all, of course, only if you guys want to. If you'd rather we stay at six members, thats fine. But i think it would be good to get a lot of people doing this with us!

If you like the idea/ hate it, comment this and tell me, if the majority like it, we'll do it! If not, thats fine. Haha.

-K

1 comment:

  1. I like thwe idea, if we make the roup biger we'll make even more friends :) LoL
    Anywho, My cousin Sage, would be my first pick.
    Here's some of her writting.

    http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=40233

    Most of the dialogue is me but the fist paragraph is her :)(She's good at discription, I'm better at dialogue.)

    ReplyDelete