Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kas: Ello Goven'a

So, as those of you who follow the SAAWAKM youtube accout probably already know, i haven't been keeping up with my Vlogs. =..(

It started when my camera broke a few weeks ago, and i couldnt make them, but i got a new camera and i still haven't managed to keep up with them...

So, im deciding to just start making them like two times a week, one on wednesday and one sunday. Those seem to be the only two times that i can find any free time anymore. Just thought i'd let you guys know. ={D

Also, i'd like to say that i was very impressed by everyone's poems. I loved every one of them, haha. Very good first challenge. ={D

Hmm... im also going to start trying to do alot of my writing in my fifth hour. I have nothing else to do... And like i said, very short on the free time lately. Also theres only like five ppl in this class, so its pretty quiet. So hopefully i can get some work done, i'll have to email all my novel stuff to myself though, so i can get to it from this comp.

Okay, i dont have anything else to talk about...

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment