Monday, March 8, 2010

Kas: Aye!

So, my muse is still lost, but i've been putting up flyers and leaving him treats, so hopefully he'll return soon.

So yesterday, my computer crashed. I screamed. Its freaking amazing that i decided to post it all on WOP or i'd be starting over... again.

But all my notes, and word pages are lost forever. =...{(

I'll just have to deal i guess. So, i went to see alice in Wonderland twice this weekend, And it got me thinking about the level or freak-tasticness in my novel. I have realized there is not enough! Haha. I love all things strange and weird, so im going to try incorporating some more of that into the story.

Right now im still stuck in the middle of chapter two, with my muse missing i haven't been able to write much lately, so i just keep editing what i already have, and its starting to sound pretty good. Whats really kind of cool, is that i have been keeping up with my 500 words! Haha. I've been looking at how many words i have in ch 2 before i edit, and then when i check again after, its always more than 500 words longer! I just thought that was neat. =)

Okay, well thats really all i have to write about.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment