Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kas: Hello Ladies.

I did warn you that you would be hearing from me everyday at this time. ={D

And so here i am again!
Haha.

Alright, i really dont have much to talk about today, so i guess i'll just update you on the novel.

Okay, well i've just started getting into the groove of things again, and i've been doing my 500 words a day (Mostly in this class)

I had about 1500 words in Ch2, but my computer deleted it. Dont worry, i am planning my revenge. So now, i have around 500, but i haven't done todays 500 yet. So hopefully, i can get 500 done this hour, and then i'll have 1000.

Yay!

Hopefully you guys have read my Ch 1, because i dont want to type all that happened in it... So, I started ch 2 with her walking to school, and i finished the 500 words yesterday with her just getting to class...

So, i haven't gotten far, im expecting this chapter to be around 3000-4000 words, (Almost twice ch 1!) Haha. Only because there is a lot more information given in this chapter.

I know im probably boring you to death right now, and im sorry.

Also, i cant wait for the new challenge this week! So nat, hurry and post it! Haha.

Hmm... Alright.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment