Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sarah: Homework...and MONKIES!

So...

Yeah.

Not much to say, other than the fact that SCHOOL SUCKS. I've been getting TONS of homework and my biology teacher is ALREADY preparing us for finals. We have to do this new thing called End of Course Exams. You guys have them? It's totally dumb. They give us this huge, complicated test over a computer and then we either pass or fail the course. I'm like, freaking out over here! If I fail biology, I'll have to endure the torture again! AHHHH!

But anyway, about writing.

I've been writing like crazy lately. Don't tell my parents, but that's what I've been doing instead of homework. XD


And then I have to stay up forever to get the homework I was supposed to be doing done. Probably a bad idea. :(

Here's another random question (since I love these!):
If I walked up to you and gave you a monkey, what would you do?

~SG~

P.S. I NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!

P.S.S. Sorry, I'm a spaz...

2 comments:

  1. I would name him Seth, and he would be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall name him Fishie and Fishie he shall be. :)

    ReplyDelete