Sunday, March 28, 2010

Maiah: Abella

Yay! Alright well i'm really happy that we get to ask more people to join SAAWAKM! :D
Haha.

Okay well her name is Abella Aurlie, and she is really good at writing. In my opinion, anyways. Haha.

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/chapter.asp?chapter_ID=34740

^^That's the first chapter of her novel. It's good. I couldn't stop reading haha.
Also, before SAAWAKM was completely set up, I told Abella about it and asked her if she was willing to join. But since we already had 6 people involved, she couldn't...
But that was like a month ago. So I don't know if she still wants to.

So let me know what you think!

P.S
She's a fan of Johnny Depp...so she's awesome. Haha

-Maiah

4 comments:

  1. I vote yes :) I loved the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, loved the first chapter! Definite yes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright maiah, Counting you, that makes four yeses! She's in, if she still wants to be. Its up to you to give her the password and user, and explain how everything works okay?

    -K

    ReplyDelete